Follow by Email

Samstag, 30. August 2014

P.S. Instalove News

It's been a bit quiet here, because I can't share my latest sewing project just yet. It's a gift to an avid reader and it's got to be a surprise!! Here is a small upcycling project I did for myself though:






But have I got news for you?!!! I follow Claire (http://claireabellemakes.com/) on Instagram as I love her Cambridge pictures and cycle jewellery and this week she posted buying a ticket for next years Blogtacular event. (http://blogtacular.com/)
Nosy cow that I am I checked it out and in no time I had bought myself a ticket. I have read on other lovely blogs about bloggers meetings and conferences but until now hadn't found the right one.
It will take place in London (yeah!) in June 2015 and I have no idea what to expect. 

Well, here's some impressions from this years event (credit: Will Ireland, photographer, made available by Mollie Makes):




So next year it'll be Wonky Heidi queuing up for drinks in London! If any of you fellow bloggers are going I'm very much looking forward to meet up. Please do get in touch.

Keine Kommentare: