The last few weeks we enjoyed a glorious summer. With an average temperature of about 35 degrees Celcius it was too hot to do much but I tried to make the most out of my beautiful hometown Munich.
- Walks in the park, al fresco dining in the city and on the balcony.
- After-work swimming in the amazing ecological swimming pool Maria Einsiedel.
- BBQ in my colleague's garden.
- After-work Wakeboarding with another colleague, where falling in is half of the refreshing fun!
- Reading, reading, reading!
- Enjoying the amazing ZAZ in concert! http://www.zazofficial.com/ Go and buy her music instantly!